- Surgery Center Development
- Healthcare Marketing Plans and Materials
- Laboratory Design and Safety
- Medical Real Estate Development
- Cardiology Equipment
- Emergency and Laboratory Carts
- Fume Hoods and BioSafety Cabinets
- Injection and Exam Chairs
- Laboratory Design and Equipment
- Lead-Lined Laboratory Furniture
- MRI Stretchers and Accessories
- Nuclear Medicine Hot Lab Equipment
- PET CT Hot Labs
- Surgical and Pain Management C-Arm Tables
- Syringe Pumps
- Ultrasound Tables and Equipment
CHOA PET and nuclear medicine laboratories were installed on-time and within budget to
coincide with staff installations training and patient scheduling.
News Flash: Reich Consulting Services Enjoys Steady Growth.
Design and Equipment Integration
In 2007, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) planned to
expand its imaging services and designated a wing of its
facility for renovation and expansion.
This plan included nuclear medicine and PET hot labs.
Construction was planned within an existing operating
could not be interference with patient care. Laboratory
requirements involved selection of the best items to match lab
functionality from multiple vendors and meet CHOA’s
radiation safety guidelines.
CHOA had limited storage and staging areas for delivery
items to be installed, and had a very specific installation
Reich Consulting Services (RCS) coordinated delivery
and installation schedules to match contractor needs without
interference with patient care. RCS reviewed Casework and
production specifications with the Hospital’s radiology,
nuclear medicine, radiation safety, and facility
administrators, architects, and camera vendors. Casework
colors were matched from different specialty manufacturers.
Fume hood specifications for installation were confirmed with
the construction contractor. RCS provided consultative field
review of delivery pathways and room construction to ensure
accurate field measurements to match plumbing and electric
specifications and facilitate ease of delivery and
CHOA PET and nuclear medicine laboratories were
installed on-time and within budget to coincide with staff
installations training and patient scheduling.