3D Imaging C-Arm Table – 820
The table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The “Level” feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features…
The table comes equipped with a lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Select from knee crutches or the PAL Stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards, the choice is yours…configure to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
As required by law, all Biodex C-Arm tables are CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed. All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL-60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.
- Large radiolucent area, total length 51.5″
- Five-axis motorized tabletop positioning
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop
- Convenient positioning, hand-held and foot-operated controllers
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Exceptional platform for pelvic Brachytherapy and 3D Urology procedures
- Ideal for 3D imaging of breast and thorax
- Accessory rails
- Both AC and battery power are standard
Quick, safe control
The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll, X-Y and Trendelenburg motions from positions away from the table, or when hands are busy with other functions. The hand-held controller hangs on the accessory rail when not in use.
Tabletop: 103.75″ l x 24″ w (264 x 61 cm) includes head and leg extension
– 3D Imaging Area: 22.5″ l x 24″ w (57.1 x 61 cm)
– Radiolucent Extension (Fiberesin™, non-3D): 29″ l x 22.5″ w (73.6 x 57.1 cm)
Total Radiolucent Area (combined): 51.5″ l (131 cm)
Head-End Extension (non viewable): 18.2″ l x 24″ w (46 x 51 cm)
Base Clearance to Floor: 1.5″ h (4 cm)
Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber
Mattress: Vinyl covered, Seamless, 2″ thick (5 cm)
– Height Adjustable: 34″ h to 44″ h (86 to 112 cm)
– Tabletop X Motion (head to toe): 10″ (25 cm)
– Tabletop Y Motion (side to side): 10″ (25 cm)
– Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
– Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
– Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
– Hand Control: Activates All Motions
– Foot Control: Activates All Motions
– Head End: 3″ (7.6 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on base
– Foot End: 5″ (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails, 1.125″ x .375″ (2.86 x .95 cm). Head-End 30″ l (75 cm); Foot-End 7.75″ l (20 cm)
Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
Weight: 542 lb (246 kg)
Shipping Weight: 684 lb (310 kg)
Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA® C22.2 No.: 601.1-M90, EN 60601-1 and IEC- 60601-1-2:2001-09
Warranty: Two years parts and labor
058-825 Table, 3D Imaging C-Arm, 230 VAC
056-862 Battery and Wall Charging Unit, 115 V
056-863 Battery and Wall Charging Unit, 230 V
056-851 Drain Bag Frame
056-850 IV Pole, rail mounted
056-853 Crutch, Knee, Simplicity (pair)
058-862 Stirrups, PAL with boot pad (pair)
058-863 Arm Board, Dura Board with pad (pair)
058-865 Arm Board, Standard (pair)
058-858 Shields, Table, Radiation, 3/pkg
For Urology and Brachytherapy C-Arm Tables
056-802 Bellows Skirt, disposable plastic, 250/roll
Fits Surgical C-Arm Tables 840, Urology C-Arm Table and Brachytherapy Table