Atomlab Wipe Test Counter
When performing a wipe test, the full spectrum is displayed. A wide window that includes the isotope energies expected in a particular department is set by the user. The efficiencies of the isotopes selected for the window can be either factory defaults or user determined using an integrated detector efficiency program. Individual isotope ROIs along with the wide window can be set. This feature helps identify the isotope(s) causing contamination.
Up to 50 wipe locations can be entered as a restricted area, unrestricted area, sealed source or package. The results are displayed in dpm, cpm, µCi or Bq.
The system consists of a lead shielded 2″ x 2″ sodium iodide (NaI) well detector and a 64 channel multi-channel analyzer. The displayed energy range (spectrum) is 0-800 KeV, which is typically found in nuclear medicine departments.
The wipe counter is designed to meet or exceed all NRC (10 CFR 35.70, 10 CFR 20.1906 and 10 CFR 35.2067) and state wipe test requirements. There are automated programs for the quality assurance functions: calibration, FWHM, chi-square and minimum detectable activity (MDA).
Wipe test results and QA test data can be stored in memory and printed at any time.
The Atomlab™ Wipe Test Counter can be upgraded to include a fully functioning Atomlab™ Dose Calibrator simply by adding a new chamber. The “Smart Display” detects which chambers are connected and instantly reconfigures the screen to the appropriate icons.
- Windows® Operating System
- Communicates with most commercially available NM management systems.
- USB Ports allow connection with external monitor and facilitate software upgrades
- 64 Channel MCA
- Adjustable wide window and individual isotopes
- 2×2 NaI drilled-well detector
- Remote shielded well
- Energy spectrums with individual ROI
- Ability to help identify isotopes causing contamination
- User-specific wipe locations and trigger levels
- Wipes that exceed trigger levels are immediately recognized
- Detailed wipe reports including cpm and dpm
- Wipe testing results stored
- Upgradable at any time to a dose calibrator by adding an ionization chamber
- Report and label printers available
- Two-year warranty
- Automated Quality Assurance Apps
– Full Width at Half Max (FWHM)
– Chi Square
– Minimum Detectable Activity (MDA)
- – Dimensions: 9.5″ w x 12″ h x 12″ d (24.1 x 30.5 x 30.5 cm)
– Weight: 6.3 lb (1.9 kg)
- Line Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, auto selectable by the power supply
- Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz, detachable line cord, built-in EMI filter and transient suppression
- Auxiliary Ports: Two USB ports, one RS-232 port
- Memory: Stores wipe, calibration, background, high voltage, isotope specification, isotope efficiency, Chi-Square testing results, technologist list, wipe locations list and latest MDA calculation. Results can be displayed and printed.
- Preset Radionuclides: 27 including Tc-99m, Co-57, Cs-137, Ga-67, Tl-201, I-123, I-125, I-131, In-111, F-18
- Dimensions: 6″ dia x 11″ h (15.24 x 27.9 cm)
- Weight: 29 lb (13.2 kg)
- Detector: 2″ x 2″ NaI (Tl) integral line scintillation detector with a 0.75″ dia x 1.44″ depth well (1.9 x 3.7 cm)
- Style: Remote Detector
- Channels: 64
- MCA: Integral to Well Counter
- Spectral Resolution: FWHM 10%
- Count Rate: (Maximum) 30,000 cps
- Lead Shielding: 0.5″ (1.2 cm) integral lead shield
- Certification: ETL listed to UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1.M90, IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-4 and IEC 60601-1-2 and CE marked
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
086-333 Software, Atomlab 500 Data Manager
086-334 Cable, European to Wall Outlet
086-336 Chamber, Dose Calibrator
075-594 Chamber, Wipe Test
086-341 Printer, Label, Dymo
Includes one roll 086-343 labels; two rolls 086-344 labels
086-339 Printer, Ink Jet (report)
086-338 Shielding Rings, Interlocking, 2.25″” lead
For additional protection from high energy activity
086-243 Copper Dipper, Vial/Syringe
086-423 Moly Shield, Vial, .3″” lead
086-435 Moly Shield, Syringe, .3″” lead
Vial Dose Calibrator Sources
Syringe Dose Calibrator Sources
086-242 Vial/Syringe Dipper
086-241 Well Insert
086-343 Label, Blank,Lg, 300/roll
(For Dymo Printer, 086-341)
086-344 Labels, “”Radioactive””, Sm, 260/roll
(For Dymo Printer, 086-341)