Captus 4000e Thyroid Uptake System
Improved menu driven workflow and large 20 inch color touch screen streamlines user interface.
The fully integrated DICOM interface communicates directly with hospital information systems, and can transfer patient, wipe test, and QC data. Custom Protocol is included as standard, and Microsoft Office Professional 2010 software is optional.
New and improved stand provides ergonomically adjustable monitor and easy to position articulating collimator arm. Four sided comfortable handle grips and swivel wheels ensure easy mobility. PC can be attached to either right or left side to optimize workspace.
Reports include color graphics and isotope spectrum. Thyroid report includes time vs. uptake value graph. Out of range results are flagged. Reports can be printed or saved as .pdf files. The Captus 4000e includes both Cs 137R and the Eu 152 rod sources.
- New and improved color touch screen user interface
- Large 20 inch All-in-One Touch Screen Computer
- Fully integrated DICOM interface for patient data, QC and wipe tests
- Custom Protocol Included as Standard
- Ergonomically Designed Mobile Stand
- Articulating Arm with Wide Range of Motion
- Medical Grade Corian Countertop with document storage shelf
- Secure Neck Phantom Storage Location
- Source holder for reproducible QC positioning
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Option
- Thyroid Uptake Stand: Ergonomically designed floor stand; Medical grade Corian countertop with shelf; Adjustable height PC stand, left or right side mounting; Articulating arm with 34” vertical range of travel and 220ᵒ collimator rotation; Protective cable management system; Neck phantom storage location; Fully protected internally routed cables; (4) Heavy duty locking casters that swivel 360°; Isolation transformer for patient and user safety; QA source holder for reproducible geometry
- Computer: 20” All in One Touch Screen Flat Panel Computer; Windows 8 Platform
- Printer: Color Ink Jet printer
- Collimator: 2″ dia. 14 pin NaI (TI) detector with 1.55″ deep and .66″ diameter well; Flat field collimator meets ANSI N44.3, IAEA; Precision measurement and alignment rod, which measures distance directly to thyroid
- Well Counter: 2″ dia. NaI (TI) well detector with 1.55″ deep and .66″ diameter well; 1” lead well shield with brass liner; (Optional 2” shield available)
- Multichannel Analyzer Interface PC Board: Two detector input; 1024 Channels; Maximum count rate: 200,000 cps at 5%; Count Rate Linearity- Within 2% up to 150,000 cps; ROIs automatic or manual; Differential Linearity <2% over the top 98% of channels; Integral Linearity <1% over the top 98% of channels; Presets live time, real time, total counts; Automatic peak finding; Software controlled lower level discriminator
- Thyroid Uptake Stand Dimensions: Closed Storage Position: 56″ h x 28″ w x 32″ d (142 x 71 x 81 cm); Arm able to extend 36″ (91 cm) horizontally beyond shelf; Vertical travel 25″ to 63″ (64 to 160 cm); Weight: Uptake System: 340 lbs (154 kg); Weight with 1″ Shielded Well: 410 lbs (186 kg); Weight with 2″ Shielded Well: 540 lbs (245 kg)
- Power: Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 2.6 AMP; 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 1.1 AMP; Isolation Transformer with hospital grade cord and plug
|5430-30151||Captus® 4000e Thyroid Uptake System Only|
|5430-30152||Captus® 4000e Thyroid Uptake System with 1″ Well|
|5430-30154||Captus® 4000e Thyroid Uptake System with 2″ Well|
|5430-00007||Captus® 4000e DICOM Interface
|5420-2164||Well Detector (2″ Shield)|