The space efficient design of the CRC®-25R allows for a large, easy-to-read display that indicates Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number.
All nuclide data is entered via the custom keyboard that includes 8 preset and five user-definable keys. In addition, the user can enter in over 80 nuclides by using the Nuclide symbol such as Co for cobalt and 60 for Co 60. Calibration numbers for over 200 radionuclides are easily accessed by use of the Cal key.
Other capabilities include storage of five reference sources in memory that are automatically decay corrected for today’s time and date. Dose calibration quality control tests and self-diagnostics are built-in along with automatic zero and background subtraction making the CRC®-25R extremely easy to use. An optional printer enables the CRC®-25R to print full size records and patient tickets with peel off labels for vial and syringe identification.
- USB and RS232 port
- SD flash card software upgrade
- USB printer capability
- Chamber plug-and-play capability
- Interactive intelligent remote display
- Selection of Nuclide and Daily Test can be done with the remote
- On screen display of Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number
- Large character, high visibility display with automatic backlighting
- Over 80 Nuclides with half-lives in memory
- Automatic zero and background subtraction
- Built-in dose calibration, quality control and self diagnostics
- Includes a pre-set key for F-18 measurements
- Compatible with Nuclear Medicine Management Systems via USB
- Optional printer for full size NRC records and patient labels for syringes and vials.
- Inventory control
- Dose table calculations
- Enhanced software includes linearity and geometry protocol
- Radiochromatorgraphy QC package
- Built in geometry testing
- Standard 2 year warranty
- Ionization Chamber:Thin wall, deep well, high pressure
- Dimensions:26 cm (10″) deep x 6 cm (2.4″) dia.
- Cabling:7m (12′) interconnecting cable
- Measurement Range:Auto Ranging, up to 250 GBq (6 Ci), max.
- Resolution:.001 MBq (.01 µCi), max.
- Display Screen:Dot Matrix Liquid Crystal Display; Format: Direct reading in Bq or Ci; Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixed; Values Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol, Mass number), calibration number
- Electrometer:Accuracy: Better than ± 2%; Linearity: Within ± 2%; Response Time: Within 2 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for very low activity samples (user selectable average period)
- Repeatability of Measurement:Within ± 1% within 24 hours, during which time the calibrator is on all the time.
- Tests:Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories; Quarterly: Daily, Accuracy and Linearity; Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data Check, Accuracy and Constancy
- Nuclear Data:Setting Keys: 8 Pre-set, 5 User; Calibration Key: Over 200 nuclides; System Memory: Over 80 nuclides (w/cal number and half-life); A pre-set key measures up to 2.0 Ci (74.0 GBq) of F-18
- Standard Source Data:System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137 Standard Sources
- Molybdenum-99 Assay:Methods: Canisters of CAPMAC; Measured Values: Mo-99 elution, Tc-99m, Tc-99m/Mo-99 Ratio
- PC Port:Interface: Rs-232C Protocol & USB; Compatibility: Standard Nuclear Medicine Management Systems
- Printer (Optional):Type: Epson Roll, Epson Slip or Okidata full size dot matrix; Printing Options: Full size test reports. Measured results on tickets.
- Power Requirements:100-240 VAC (50/60Hz) 90 MA
- Console Dimensions:38″ h x 10.25″ w x 10.5″ d (13.7 x 26.0 x 26.7 cm)
- Console Weight: 9 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Chamber Dimensions:25″ h x 6.76″ d (43.8 x 17.2 cm)
- Chamber Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Well Diameter: 4″ (6.1 cm)
- Well Depth: 0″ (25.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 12′ (3.7 m)- Longer cables are available. Consult factory.
- Ionization Chamber Dimensions:10″ h x 2.4″ d (26 x 6 cm)
- Ionization Chamber Cabling:12’ (3.7 m) interconnecting cable
- Power Cable: 6′ (1.8 m)
- Printer Cable: 6′ (1.8 m)- Optional
5130-2224 CRC™ Interactive Remote Display
5430-0058 Epson Roll Printer
5430-0100 Epson Ticket Printer
77120-1199 CRP-200 Dose Tickets & Labels
7300-2450 Environmental Shield
5420-2072 Well Detector Auxilary Shield