Pro-Tec PET/MR Syringe Shield
A 5.6 high density, flush-mounted, lead-glass window provides additional protection and optimal visibility. A white reflective surface on the shield interior improves viewing of the syringe’s markings and fluid content. A thumbscrew holds syringes firmly in place.
The Pro-Tec PET/MR Syringe Shield accommodates the standard sized 3 cc and 5 cc syringes.
- MR Conditional for 3T
- Ideal for the administration of isotopes for PET/MR imaging
- Constructed of .34” thick (9 mm) tungsten; attenuates FDG F-18 by 88%
- Easily sanitized with alcohol wipes
- Shielding: .34″ thick (9 mm) tungsten
- Lead Glass: 5.6 density
- 007-961 Syringe Shield, 3 cc
- 007-962 Syringe Shield, 5 cc